Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring is here,mostly..

4/20/11
 The calendar said it was Spring about a month ago, and anyone in New England knows that only means the snow is starting to melt and rain is on the way. And rain is what we've had for several weeks now! They say April showers bring May flowers, so we should expect a bumper crop of colorful gardens across the region :)
 Baseball season here has been postponed a few weeks, but they will have the same number of games in the shortened time we have. This is my first time being the Mom of  tee ball player, so far the practices have been good. After a half hour of practice one child held the ball in his glove with a triumphant smile,"I caught the ball!" was his shout for anyone who was in earshot. I had to smile at his small, yet huge mile stone.
 This is my first blog and I am a painfully slow typer. I hope to update at least weekly :)
 God Bless!
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment