Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers' Day Memories

 I have been blessed with a loving Mom who tried hard to be fair with each of us. She always took time to attend school events,sports,parades,and plays. She always let us know how much she loves us. It is my Mom who has been my role model for me to my own kids. I know how much it meant to me to know she was going to be there when something important was happening. and things that weren't so important but she took the time anyway.
 When my kids were born,she was near. Most holidays were spent at her home, as were birthdays,graduations, and just gatherings of family and friends. She also took time to talk about the Lord and prayed with us when needed (which was often).
 She lives too far for me to visit in person today, but I want her to know how much I love her and miss spending time together <3
 I celebrate my Mom today, and hope I am to my own kids how much she has meant to me <3
 Happy Mothers' day to my Mom <3
 and all women who care enough to spend time with others.
~God bless,
<3 Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment