Sunday, April 7, 2013

Recent favorite authors

It's not easy for me to say which authors are my favorite at any given time. I often read a book based on the title and cover art work, as well as publisher, but often it is without noticing who the author is.
There are also times where I have read a book and enjoyed it so much that I look up more titles by that author.
I recently read several books by the same authors and am looking forward to reading more of their work.
 The three authors I currently am thoroughly enjoying are:
Loree Lough, Joshua Graham and Judy Christie.
They each write Christian fiction, but in very different styles. I posted links to each author at the bottom of the post. Let me know which author you enjoy most lately.
   Loree Lough has several book series which have characters woven through each of the stories. I have only read her First Responders trilogy; Ashes to Honor, Honor Redeemed, and Man of Honor; and For Love of Eli. She has about 98 award-winning books (5 that earned book-to-movie options), 68 short stories, and 2,500+ articles in print. She is a terrific writer and I am looking froward to reading more of her work.
  Joshua Graham , who also writes under the pen name Ian Alexander, has written several books under the 'accidental' series. He has also written exciting sci-fi and fantasy novels, such as Once We Were Kings and Terminus.  His books, Beyond Justice and Darkroom are riveting!
   Judy Christie has written several books in her 'Green' series, about a small town with big time adventure. She also has a series of books to help us stay calm and carry on, called  'How to hurry less and worry less' for different reading audiences. I enjoy her wit and humor in each book and am looking forward to reading more of her work.

Links to each author:
Loree Lough:
 http://www.loreelough.com/
 https://www.facebook.com/LoreeLough

Joshua Graham: 


Judy Christie:
 http://www.judychristie.com/

judychristie@facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment