Monday, December 19, 2011

Still learning..

I've been changing my blog a bit to get a sense of color and format. I'm still new to some of the gadgets and have tried a few to see how they look. The Fish gadget was fun at first, but got kinda boring after a few weeks. I changed the font a few times and probably will a few more times, depending on my mood or the blog theme.
   I'd like to learn how to add a music player, but am still not sure how to do that, even after looking it up on theFAQ page. Not sure how to add a player and URL to the page. I'll comtinue to change and move it a few more times til I think it's good, then perhaps do it again. It's just my nature to change things up once in a while. It can be fun, too to see what else I can do on this blog site :)
  If you have a blog, do you also make changes as I have?
Thanks for taking the time to read this, I am honored that you are here!
Have a lovely day!
Blessings,
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment