Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 wishes..

The past few years have brought about several changes, including my daughter getting married then moving to SC. My other daughter graduated as my son finished Kindergarten. My husband and I celebrated 20 years of marriage, for better or worse :)  This year should be relatively calm compared to those changes.  I predict my son will finish off first grade with fewer time outs, my daughter will get her license and find a job in town, and I will gracefully turn 46 and not sob at the fact that I am closer to 50 than ever before.
 My son and I are looking forward to his first over night camping experience at a local CGN, without his family by his side. I'm hoping to visit my parents in GA and sister's family in OK. I also hope to see my daughter in SC. They couldn't make it here for Christmas break, and may be here for Feb vacation =)
 I need to take two more college courses to be para certified, two more difficult classes than I've had so far.. I'm sure it'll go well. I just want it to be done with already!
 We'll see how it goes, my steps are ordered by God and all I need to do is follow them. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
 I pray you also have a terrific year! Let me know by leaving a comment now and then.
Blessings,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment